Sublime Text 3+Corona Editor(Win)-Load Match3SpaceRPG Project?

Hi,

Second forum post about Corona SDK…still learning…

I downloaded the “Match Three Space RPG” Corona SDK project and decompressed it.  How can I load the entire “Match Three Space RPG” project into Sublime Text 3 with Corona Editor on Windows 10?  I see that I can double click on a *.lua source code file individually and it opens that one file in Sublime Text 3 to view and edit - just wondering how to load all project *.lua source code files simultaneously as a project in Sublime Text 3 on Windows 10?

Thanks!

JeZxLee

I don’t know about the Windows version, but with ST3 on the Mac if you go to file–>Open and then select the folder you want it will open the editor with all of the files listed on the left side so you can easily swap between them.  It really is a brilliant editor.

Ah, many thanks!  that was what I was trying to do :slight_smile:

JeZxLee

On Windows, I think there is an “Open Folder” option which will also give you a sidebar with a list of files in that folder.

Rob

I don’t know about the Windows version, but with ST3 on the Mac if you go to file–>Open and then select the folder you want it will open the editor with all of the files listed on the left side so you can easily swap between them.  It really is a brilliant editor.

Ah, many thanks!  that was what I was trying to do :slight_smile:

JeZxLee

On Windows, I think there is an “Open Folder” option which will also give you a sidebar with a list of files in that folder.

Rob