Suggested Features and bugs

First off this is really really cool. Its great to see how much is done already

After playing with it here are some features I would love to see and some possible bugs etc.

1. can we get an option to show image names and folders in the assets section. this would be useful for distinguishing images that are similar but slightly different
  2. can we have an option to use an assets folder that is name something different? I have a bunch of apps with folders called ‘images’
  3. Can the app be able to be resized? I am using a retina screen and layout area is really small compared to my screen size.

bugs (testing on OSX 10.9.2 MBP retina)

• grid not working
  • can’t save the scene
  • I love how we can add blur etc to an object really quickly. how to turn off filters? Once a filter is set on an object how to turn it off?
  • can we add xScale, yScale

Overall I can see this is going to be a really useful tool to layout apps quickly and for non programmers.

Thanks for the feedback Sam! I’ll let the others jump in with comments/questions/answers…

I think this has a ton of potential and is a lot of fun to use.

Would Like to See:

• A way to rename the objects in the timeline like you can in Flash. Kind of a pain to select it, then have to change the name on top

• Not having to hit Enter for the input boxes to take effect. I’d prefer if I could tab through each input field

• Resizing the editor has a whole. It’d be nice if I could resize it to fit my screen

• A way to scale objects proportionally. I noticed holding Shift doesn’t matter like it would in the Adobe suite.

• A way to zoom in and out. This would be very helpful when you need to place objects at very precise coordinates.

Things I couldn’t get to work:

• Blur effects. I may have been using them wrong, but I couldn’t get them to appear on any objects.

• Grid. I could never see a grid when enabled.

Bugs:

• The text on top gets jumbled together. (Fill color: Stroke width: and then it looks like “stroke width” is repeated and on top of “alpha”)

Thanks for the feedback! We should have most of the annoying bugs fixed. The rest are on our list.

And feature suggestions as well.

Thanks for the feedback Sam! I’ll let the others jump in with comments/questions/answers…

I think this has a ton of potential and is a lot of fun to use.

Would Like to See:

• A way to rename the objects in the timeline like you can in Flash. Kind of a pain to select it, then have to change the name on top

• Not having to hit Enter for the input boxes to take effect. I’d prefer if I could tab through each input field

• Resizing the editor has a whole. It’d be nice if I could resize it to fit my screen

• A way to scale objects proportionally. I noticed holding Shift doesn’t matter like it would in the Adobe suite.

• A way to zoom in and out. This would be very helpful when you need to place objects at very precise coordinates.

Things I couldn’t get to work:

• Blur effects. I may have been using them wrong, but I couldn’t get them to appear on any objects.

• Grid. I could never see a grid when enabled.

Bugs:

• The text on top gets jumbled together. (Fill color: Stroke width: and then it looks like “stroke width” is repeated and on top of “alpha”)

Thanks for the feedback! We should have most of the annoying bugs fixed. The rest are on our list.

And feature suggestions as well.