Super Grav Bot: Made with Level Director

Hey all! We released our game that utilizes level director pretty extensively. 
It is called Super Grav Bot and you solve puzzles by rotating your device to change gravity.

Check it out here.
http://www.supergravbot.com/index.php/download

Here is the promo vid and few screenshots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xA0QFbP1o

If anyone has any questions on our workflow I’ll be happy to spill it. Hit me!
Thanks to Alan for helping to improve the LD experience as we worked with it. It is greatly appreciated (:

4_01.jpg
4_02.jpg
4_03.jpg
LDScreen.PNG

Great post, love the trailer, and a professional looking site to boot!

Now on to playing…

…back

Great looking game, nice art and sound use, wonderful intro trailer,  great interfaces and effects, interesting mechanics…  

spot on development overall.

Congrats, and good luck to you with this game!

Cheers,

Ed

Thanks roaming gamer for the feedback and taking the time to play the game! It is mad appreciated! Could I trouble you to take a few more min to just put a rating up on whichever platform you played it on? Ratings are nice to have :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again! You rock!

Excellent job Chris, downloaded it and was very impressed, will be leaving a sterling review.

I’m glad you found Level Director useful and your inputs were much appreciated to help improve it.

Awesome to hear! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the rating! The LD definitely made the process a ton faster, I can’t wait to see the new version (:

Great post, love the trailer, and a professional looking site to boot!

Now on to playing…

…back

Great looking game, nice art and sound use, wonderful intro trailer,  great interfaces and effects, interesting mechanics…  

spot on development overall.

Congrats, and good luck to you with this game!

Cheers,

Ed

Thanks roaming gamer for the feedback and taking the time to play the game! It is mad appreciated! Could I trouble you to take a few more min to just put a rating up on whichever platform you played it on? Ratings are nice to have :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again! You rock!

Excellent job Chris, downloaded it and was very impressed, will be leaving a sterling review.

I’m glad you found Level Director useful and your inputs were much appreciated to help improve it.

Awesome to hear! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the rating! The LD definitely made the process a ton faster, I can’t wait to see the new version (: