WauloK
January 15, 2012, 11:07pm
1
Come join us and have a chat about the Corona SDK and meet some of your developer peers!
When: Sunday, January 22nd.
Where: Parramatta RSL Club.
Corner Macquarie and O’Connell Streets , Parramatta, New South Wales
Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/218352098253444
It should be quiet enough there. I was at the RSL last week and it was fairly empty. We can find a nice corner and have a chinwag.
Come one, COME ALL!
If you are on Facebook, please RSVP there so we have an idea of numbers! [import]uid: 10389 topic_id: 20485 reply_id: 320485[/import]
I’m looking forward to this - it would be nice to meet some other Sydney developers
(Of course if no one shows up we’re still on for that movie. I love movie popcorn!)
Peach [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20485 reply_id: 80315[/import]
WauloK
January 22, 2012, 3:48pm
3
Meetup went really well.
4 people turned up and we chatted for about 4 hours.
Photos are on the Facebook page
Can’t wait for the next one!
[import]uid: 10389 topic_id: 20485 reply_id: 81750[/import]
It was good fun - and as you well know I greatly enjoyed the food [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20485 reply_id: 81808[/import]