system.vibrate() still not working because it demands permissions. Seemingly new to Corona 2018. Is there anything I can do?

System.vibrate() was working back when I was running Corona.2017.3189, however, now that I am running Corona 2018.3223, the system.vibrate() is not working properly. I did check the sample code for  Corona/SampleCode/Media/Camera to see how to ask for permissions to access the camera and see if I need to do the same thing for vibrate, and this is what it reads.

android = {   usesPermissions =   {    "android.permission.CAMERA",    "android.permission.WRITE\_EXTERNAL\_STORAGE",   },   usesFeatures =   {    { name = "android.hardware.camera", required = true },    { name = "android.hardware.camera.front", required = false },   }, },

I am using an android phone with Android 7 to test my code. This is what my android permissions read for build.settings :

android = { usesPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", "android.permission.VIBRATE", }, }, 

I get an error message saying that it requires the security permission, even though I already have the permission enabled in my build.settings, as seen above.

The error says java.lang.SecurityException: Requires VIBRATE permission.

Is there anything I can do?