I do have the “listener” defined and it’s using it. The “ended” event is firing however the surface is still scrolling. Try and flick a long list to see it fire the “ended” event and the surface will still scroll / finishing moving until gradually coming to a stop. If I scroll to the top or bottom of the tableview I see the “event.limitReached” happening as expected.
then it’d call your listener with it when it stopped scrolling.
There have been improvements to the built in version of widget2 though that afaik haven’t made it to github yet so depending on how important it is you may be better off living with it as it is.
I do have the “listener” defined and it’s using it. The “ended” event is firing however the surface is still scrolling. Try and flick a long list to see it fire the “ended” event and the surface will still scroll / finishing moving until gradually coming to a stop. If I scroll to the top or bottom of the tableview I see the “event.limitReached” happening as expected.
then it’d call your listener with it when it stopped scrolling.
There have been improvements to the built in version of widget2 though that afaik haven’t made it to github yet so depending on how important it is you may be better off living with it as it is.