Tapit Interstitials now available

You now have another option for monetization - Tapit Interstitials! We worked with the fine people at Tapit to get everything working just perfect. To enable Tapit inside your apps, just go to Tapit.com create a channel and plug it into your app channel info on the LunarAds.com dashboard.

Alot of updates around the corner!

Richard
LunarAds
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 333400[/import]

Richard,

I integrated Tapit into 2 of my apps.

During developing, everything worked fine, but once my apps launched, Tapit started serving adds that had some type of script added that would cause the ad to open a window in Safari without the user clicking on the add.

This was bad enough, but then nothing would load in the pop up window. It was unacceptable and I had to remove the adds from my apps.

I don’t know what the adds were as they never actually loaded.

I’m curious if this problem coming from the Tapit servers has been fixed.

Thanks,

Nail [import]uid: 106779 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132704[/import]

Did you integrate through LunarAds or on your own?

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132705[/import]

Hey Richard,

I integrated Tapit on my own.

Thanks,

Nail [import]uid: 106779 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132849[/import]

I see, you should consider LunarAds it’s working perfectly there. Plus you have the ability to switch around ad networks and cross promote with other developers.

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132850[/import]

Richard,

I integrated Tapit into 2 of my apps.

During developing, everything worked fine, but once my apps launched, Tapit started serving adds that had some type of script added that would cause the ad to open a window in Safari without the user clicking on the add.

This was bad enough, but then nothing would load in the pop up window. It was unacceptable and I had to remove the adds from my apps.

I don’t know what the adds were as they never actually loaded.

I’m curious if this problem coming from the Tapit servers has been fixed.

Thanks,

Nail [import]uid: 106779 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132704[/import]

Did you integrate through LunarAds or on your own?

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132705[/import]

Hey Richard,

I integrated Tapit on my own.

Thanks,

Nail [import]uid: 106779 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132849[/import]

I see, you should consider LunarAds it’s working perfectly there. Plus you have the ability to switch around ad networks and cross promote with other developers.

Richard
[import]uid: 9046 topic_id: 33400 reply_id: 132850[/import]