Testflight crash on launch

So now we can use 2795 to upload to itunes connect, i have done that and all seems good.

Installing on the Apple TV with testflight works fine, but when launching the app it crashes immediately.

i get these 4 lines of errors, no lua errors or any print output  or anything that suggest that it actually executes main.lua

[lua]

Dec 21 20:08:20 Apple-TV com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (UIKitApplication:com.thasmobi.platform01[0x477f][163]) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 21 20:08:20 Apple-TV PineBoard[46] <Warning>: Application ‘UIKitApplication:com.thasmobi.platform01[0x477f]’ exited voluntarily.

Dec 21 20:08:20 Apple-TV UserEventAgent[23] <Warning>: 36752822178: id=com.thasmobi.platform01 pid=163, state=0

Dec 21 20:08:20 Apple-TV PineBoard[46] <Notice>: #T:[0x16e087000] #Notice #SYSTEM : PBServiceProviderRegistry: clearing endpoints {com.thasmobi.platform01} 

[/lua]

Note that the app works just fine, when build with a development provisioning profile and installed by cable with the “devices” xcode window.

Anyone can hint if it works for you to install on tvOS via testflight?

I would be nice to know if it is something i my end, that needs to be fixed :slight_smile:

Can you put a print statement in as the very first line in main.lua to make sure you’re getting in or exiting before we start?

Thanks

Rob

I already did that, and im not getting in, there is no lua printouts

Cheers

Engineering is on this!

Rob

Just wanted to let you know that 2799 fixed this issue :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Tommy

Great!

Anyone can hint if it works for you to install on tvOS via testflight?

I would be nice to know if it is something i my end, that needs to be fixed :slight_smile:

Can you put a print statement in as the very first line in main.lua to make sure you’re getting in or exiting before we start?

Thanks

Rob

I already did that, and im not getting in, there is no lua printouts

Cheers

Engineering is on this!

Rob

Just wanted to let you know that 2799 fixed this issue :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Tommy

Great!