Text Cutoff Problem New Public Release

After taking some time off through the holidays, I finally got around to updating my simulator to Public Release 2017.3184.  But after doing so, all the text in my app has the bottom 1/3 cut off (see attached).  I built and it shows up fine on my device however, so it’s more of an annoyance than anything right now.  But if I have to align some text, it will definitely prove to be a problem.  I’ve tried several different resolutions in the Simulator and nothing changed.  Has anyone else had this issue or have any advice?

Can you attach the font file to this thread using the ‘more reply options’ feature?

You may need to put the file in a zip file first.

Here is the font file I use…

What is your development environment?  Win or OS X?

I duplicated the problem on Win 10 system running  Corona 2017.3188 simulator.

I think your font is corrupted.  I found a replacement.  Try this project to see and compare: 

https://github.com/roaminggamer/RG_FreeStuff/raw/master/AskEd/2018/01/fontClipping.zip

Thanks for the help roaminggamer! 

My environment is Windows 10.  

I see what you’re saying… when I changed the font, it was normal.  I still find it strange that the problem arose only when I updated to the new Public Release and that the font is fine after building and running on a device.  Either way, your new font fixed the problem when I implemented it into my project.  Again, thanks a million.

Can you attach the font file to this thread using the ‘more reply options’ feature?

You may need to put the file in a zip file first.

Here is the font file I use…

What is your development environment?  Win or OS X?

I duplicated the problem on Win 10 system running  Corona 2017.3188 simulator.

I think your font is corrupted.  I found a replacement.  Try this project to see and compare: 

https://github.com/roaminggamer/RG_FreeStuff/raw/master/AskEd/2018/01/fontClipping.zip

Thanks for the help roaminggamer! 

My environment is Windows 10.  

I see what you’re saying… when I changed the font, it was normal.  I still find it strange that the problem arose only when I updated to the new Public Release and that the font is fine after building and running on a device.  Either way, your new font fixed the problem when I implemented it into my project.  Again, thanks a million.