Trying to contact the support to redownload my Particle Candy 2.0

Hi,

I’ve been trying to contact X-pressive support team to try to redownload my copy of Particle Candy update for Graphic 2.0.

So far they haven’t replied back, is there a proper way to reach them rather than email?

Thanks

Is Particle Candy dead? It’s been a week now and I’ve sent at least 3 emails to support (at) x-pressive dot com and still no replies. I’ve tried to message the user X-pressive as well but no replies whatsoever.

At this point, can someone kindly share a copy of the update so I can start using it in my new project? It’s a bummer that I can’t use any particle system on my new graphic 2.0 games. 

I’m a paying user and will show you all the proves that I’ve bought one.

Thanks

Same problem for us :confused:

Hi Gremlin,

How long has it been for you?

Is there anyone here using Particle Candy?

Well, I bought it quite some time ago, via my personal gmail address. As you have to use the specific links to download it, I can’t even download the product.

Shame they don’t have a members center, that would make this a non issue.

Just checked my email and I see that I received a post G2 update on 11/15/2013 with version code 1.1.0 . My download link for this still works and I can forward it to you if you pm me a copy of your proof of purchase and an email address to send the file to. 

However, just looking at the Twitter account X-Pressive tweets from : 

https://twitter.com/XPRESSIVECOM

I noticed that on March 19 they tweeted about an update to Particle Candy mentioning that they have added some new effects. I never received an email about this update and don’t have access to this later version. 

Perhaps sending them some tweets might get their attention. 

Hope this helps.

I’ve bought Particle Candy on Jun 15th, at that time I downloaded version 1.1.31, it includes the ‘nuke’ sample show on twitter. Its kinda strange you’re limited to 3 downloads (to get more you have to contact them). How you’re supposed to get updates if you get no email notifications.

For this very same reason I am stuck with the last email I received in May which gave me 1.1.0. No response from X-Pressive whatsoever.

Is Particle Candy dead? It’s been a week now and I’ve sent at least 3 emails to support (at) x-pressive dot com and still no replies. I’ve tried to message the user X-pressive as well but no replies whatsoever.

At this point, can someone kindly share a copy of the update so I can start using it in my new project? It’s a bummer that I can’t use any particle system on my new graphic 2.0 games. 

I’m a paying user and will show you all the proves that I’ve bought one.

Thanks

Same problem for us :confused:

Hi Gremlin,

How long has it been for you?

Is there anyone here using Particle Candy?

Well, I bought it quite some time ago, via my personal gmail address. As you have to use the specific links to download it, I can’t even download the product.

Shame they don’t have a members center, that would make this a non issue.

Just checked my email and I see that I received a post G2 update on 11/15/2013 with version code 1.1.0 . My download link for this still works and I can forward it to you if you pm me a copy of your proof of purchase and an email address to send the file to. 

However, just looking at the Twitter account X-Pressive tweets from : 

https://twitter.com/XPRESSIVECOM

I noticed that on March 19 they tweeted about an update to Particle Candy mentioning that they have added some new effects. I never received an email about this update and don’t have access to this later version. 

Perhaps sending them some tweets might get their attention. 

Hope this helps.

I’ve bought Particle Candy on Jun 15th, at that time I downloaded version 1.1.31, it includes the ‘nuke’ sample show on twitter. Its kinda strange you’re limited to 3 downloads (to get more you have to contact them). How you’re supposed to get updates if you get no email notifications.

For this very same reason I am stuck with the last email I received in May which gave me 1.1.0. No response from X-Pressive whatsoever.