Trying to download the Daily or Public and its taking too long

Server starts the download, and real slow, then eventually just stops. I believe there is an issues going on with the servers. These builds are ~90mb and I am on fiber so it shouldn’t take over an hour then stop at around 36mb.

Just downloaded Corona-2018.3260.msi in < 30 seconds from Oregon

Thanks, not sure why its crawling for me. I’m in North Carolina

Have you reset your hardware? I occasionally have to reset my router. Sounds dumb, but… :\

What kind of ping times to other entities in SOCAL are seeing.

Does a visual traceroute show an issue? Could be something between you and them messed up.

I think that’s it, running a traceroute to developer.coronalabs.com is showing the traffic going thru europe and back and there are slowdowns for sure.

I just downloaded it and I’m currently in Durham NC on a public wifi and it was under 20 seconds to download. Now I downloaded the mac DMG version. What is your ISP? 

Rob

Hey Rob! My ISP is AT&T 

Just downloaded Corona-2018.3260.msi in < 30 seconds from Oregon

Thanks, not sure why its crawling for me. I’m in North Carolina

Have you reset your hardware? I occasionally have to reset my router. Sounds dumb, but… :\

What kind of ping times to other entities in SOCAL are seeing.

Does a visual traceroute show an issue? Could be something between you and them messed up.

I think that’s it, running a traceroute to developer.coronalabs.com is showing the traffic going thru europe and back and there are slowdowns for sure.

I just downloaded it and I’m currently in Durham NC on a public wifi and it was under 20 seconds to download. Now I downloaded the mac DMG version. What is your ISP? 

Rob

Hey Rob! My ISP is AT&T