What version of Corona are you using? I just did a test on iOS and the Xcode Download Plugin schema ran with no errors. What plugins do you have in your build.settings?
Rob, I tried with the following version of Corona: current public, 3297, 3301, 3301, 3316. I reset the native path with each version. I tried it with two old projects I had not built in a while. I also tried my project with only 1 plugin in the build settings:
No worries. Since you confirmed it works on your end, I’ll figure it out. My next step is to try with a clean new project. I’ll write back once I figure it out.
I tried with a brand new project and the same issue. It must be something about the path or permission somewhere on my machine. In any case, I only do native builds to add one library (tappx) and it is not that important if my corona apps don’t have it in the next build.
Rob some more updates. I don’t know if I need to open up a ticket, but here is what I did:
If I use my current account I always get the error mentioned above.
If I switch to my second account (which I currently don’t use since the limit of 2 machines doesn’t exist anymore), I am able to pull the plugins without any issues.
The error occurs with my regular account on 2 completely machines.
The error does not occur on my regular machine with the other account.
I cleared my plugins directory (in native; Xcode) and then tried to redownload plugins. It doesn’t fail (that I can see) but then when I try build the actual app it fails due to missing plugins.
PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (?:0: attempt to concatenate field 'plugin\_developer' (a nil value)) PANIC: fatal Lua error: ?:0: attempt to concatenate field 'plugin\_developer' (a nil value)
I created a second account to download the plugins. I was never able to resolve this issue on my primary account. If for whatever reason you get yours fixed please let me know the solution. I am fairly sure this happens when a plugin you paid for expires without being renewed.
I still have the issue on my main ID. @Rob have you been able to resolve this for anybody yet. Can I be put on a list to resolve my main ID issue? I do not do native builds that often but it would be nice to have the option with my paid plugins.
What version of Corona are you using? I just did a test on iOS and the Xcode Download Plugin schema ran with no errors. What plugins do you have in your build.settings?