Unable to publish server. Pleas, install iTunes then try again.

Hey, I have a problem.

When i’m trying to start Corona live server, error “Unable to publish server. Pleas install iTunes then try again.” pops up. I have already tried reinstalling iTunes (in different versions) and reinstalling Corona. Something about two months ago everything works fine. Any ideas?

What version of windows are you running?

Press the Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog, type “services.msc”, press Enter. Do you see Bonjour in the list of services? Is it running? (Start it otherwise) what version?

Works, thanks you very much. For sake of future generations: Bonjour was in the “standard” page, I need to right click -> properties -> startup type -> automatic, then go into “extend” page, right click on Bonjour and “run”. System Windows 7 with sp.

What version of windows are you running?

Press the Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog, type “services.msc”, press Enter. Do you see Bonjour in the list of services? Is it running? (Start it otherwise) what version?

Works, thanks you very much. For sake of future generations: Bonjour was in the “standard” page, I need to right click -> properties -> startup type -> automatic, then go into “extend” page, right click on Bonjour and “run”. System Windows 7 with sp.