Unable to submit high score to leaderboard (GPGS iOS)

The app crashes each time a higher score is submitted using the call below. Happens on iOS. No issue if the same score is submitted. Kindly advise.

gpgs.leaderboards.submit

Just to add. Android works perfectly fine using the same code.

Anyone managed to get it working on iOS?  Can someone from Corona Team comment on this? My game is almost completed with the exception of this issue.  Thanks.

Is this plugin still maintained by the Corona team?  :(

Guess I need to keep bumping up this thread till someone takes notice?   :frowning:

This plugin is the latest one from Corona and still in active development according to the docs. Here is a recent announcement from Google of removing GPGS support for iOS. Maybe because of that, you are seeing errors.

Just to add. Android works perfectly fine using the same code.

Anyone managed to get it working on iOS?  Can someone from Corona Team comment on this? My game is almost completed with the exception of this issue.  Thanks.

Is this plugin still maintained by the Corona team?  :(

Guess I need to keep bumping up this thread till someone takes notice?   :frowning:

This plugin is the latest one from Corona and still in active development according to the docs. Here is a recent announcement from Google of removing GPGS support for iOS. Maybe because of that, you are seeing errors.