Understanding the testing process

I’ve been playing with this and I’ve added the code into my IAP project.  I had some initial problems getting some errors, but I think it was because the items hadn’t been submitted yet.  Now that my items are live, my tests tonight ran as I expected them to do.  My test purchase happend as it should and I could go into the SDK tester and see that it saw the transaction (which I cancelled).

At this point, would I be ready to release it?  Is there any extra steps after I see successful transactions with the tester and I’m happy with how my apps handled failures and successes?

Any thing special to make the app live besides uploading the binary and submitting it?

I haven’t uploaded my app with Amazon IAP, but while I was testing, all of my IAP items are “Ready to Submit” status (and they still are.)  And I think all I’ve got left to do is to upload the binary and submit IAP items.  I didn’t realize I could submit IAP items ahead of time.  Good to know.  Thanks, Rob.

And… I’d also like to hear if there are anything that we should remember to do (other than updating/entering all required items on Amazon dashboard.)

Naomi

you should remember to direct all profits to my account. this step is a must lol

You have to remember this is as new to me as it is to you.  I’m still trying to learn all of this.  In a way many of you have a head start on me. 

And @jstrahan, given how successful my IAP’s have been in the past, I wouldn’t be booking that trip to Tahiti quite yet.

dang

Hello,

How does one go about becoming a beta tester for this plugin?  Would love to utilize it in some projects.

I found the information I was looking for.

http://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/plugin/plugin.amazon.iap/index.html#sdk

Cheers.

I haven’t uploaded my app with Amazon IAP, but while I was testing, all of my IAP items are “Ready to Submit” status (and they still are.)  And I think all I’ve got left to do is to upload the binary and submit IAP items.  I didn’t realize I could submit IAP items ahead of time.  Good to know.  Thanks, Rob.

And… I’d also like to hear if there are anything that we should remember to do (other than updating/entering all required items on Amazon dashboard.)

Naomi

you should remember to direct all profits to my account. this step is a must lol

You have to remember this is as new to me as it is to you.  I’m still trying to learn all of this.  In a way many of you have a head start on me. 

And @jstrahan, given how successful my IAP’s have been in the past, I wouldn’t be booking that trip to Tahiti quite yet.

dang

Hello,

How does one go about becoming a beta tester for this plugin?  Would love to utilize it in some projects.

I found the information I was looking for.

http://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/plugin/plugin.amazon.iap/index.html#sdk

Cheers.

@Rob yeah, at this point you should be all set to submit to Amazon. It’s worked for us.

@Rob yeah, at this point you should be all set to submit to Amazon. It’s worked for us.