Universal Windows App ?

Hello,

I was just wondering if there is support for building Universal Windows Apps with the current version. Looking through the documentation I couldn’t find information about either having or not support for it.

Since CoronaCards seems to “target” Windows Phone 8 SDK instead of 8.1 I assume that it does not support Universal at the moment, is this correct ?

Tapps - Windows apps is not yet out. It is getting closer and will be in a closed beta soon (like Mac OS X is right now).

One thing to note: initially we are going to support Win32 apps (not Windows Universal Apps). These apps will run on any Windows machines (and Steam), but won’t be able to be sold via the Windows App Store. That will come later.

It would be great to get universal windows apps working as soon as windows 10 comes out. That way corona developers can be on the top of the curve for this new app store opportunity! :smiley:

+1

+1

Tapps - Windows apps is not yet out. It is getting closer and will be in a closed beta soon (like Mac OS X is right now).

One thing to note: initially we are going to support Win32 apps (not Windows Universal Apps). These apps will run on any Windows machines (and Steam), but won’t be able to be sold via the Windows App Store. That will come later.

It would be great to get universal windows apps working as soon as windows 10 comes out. That way corona developers can be on the top of the curve for this new app store opportunity! :smiley:

+1

+1