updates

I’m a few updates behind (2.6.1) but want to get current. Can I just use the most recent updater, or do I need to work through the list update by update? 

Thanks!

For Corona to function you don’t need to go one update at a time, you can download the latest and Corona will work. 

Now for your particular app, it might make sense to go one update at a time in case something you have coded isn’t supported or a plugin is no longer available. I usually just grab the latest and deal with all the issues at once.

Actually, I get a message when I try to skip updates that the previous update needs to be installed. See below. But I’m having other issues too. I emailed you…

___               _   _          _      _       

/ __|___ _ _ ___  | | | |_ __  __| |__ _| |_ ___ 

| (__/ _ \ '_/ -_) | |_| | '_ / _ / _ |  _/ -_)

______/_| ___|  ___/| .__/__,___,_|_____|

|_|                      

###################################################################

=> Coronium Core v2.6.4 is required for this update.

=> Update your version here: https://goo.gl/xqdJjc

root@coronium:~# 

LOL, sorry agramonte I did not email you :slight_smile: I wasn’t even looking, thought you were Dev.

I’m not talking about Corona updates, but updates to Coronium Core.

For Corona to function you don’t need to go one update at a time, you can download the latest and Corona will work. 

Now for your particular app, it might make sense to go one update at a time in case something you have coded isn’t supported or a plugin is no longer available. I usually just grab the latest and deal with all the issues at once.

Actually, I get a message when I try to skip updates that the previous update needs to be installed. See below. But I’m having other issues too. I emailed you…

___               _   _          _      _       

/ __|___ _ _ ___  | | | |_ __  __| |__ _| |_ ___ 

| (__/ _ \ '_/ -_) | |_| | '_ / _ / _ |  _/ -_)

______/_| ___|  ___/| .__/__,___,_|_____|

|_|                      

=> Coronium Core v2.6.4 is required for this update.

=> Update your version here: https://goo.gl/xqdJjc

root@coronium:~# 

LOL, sorry agramonte I did not email you :slight_smile: I wasn’t even looking, thought you were Dev.

I’m not talking about Corona updates, but updates to Coronium Core.