Upgrade (cross-grade) from CPM to Outlaw

Not quite that easy;

1. Have to be online first
  2. It tells you the reg code needs replacing, but still loads the app just fine without restriction
  3. One must then quit out and reload a second time to get the registration box

Anyway it’s all working fine with the new key now. Thanks. :slight_smile: [import]uid: 41884 topic_id: 34910 reply_id: 138878[/import]

I am having problems with the CPM->outlaw license key converter. When I enter in my e-mail address the converter says that the e-mail that I have entered in is incorrect (I have verified the e-mail that I have used was corrected based on the online receipt from way back when…)

Some emails from the earlier versions of CPM aren’t in the database.

Use the contact form from OutlawGameTools.com and send me your name and email address – I’ll generate a new code for you.

Jay

I am having problems with the CPM->outlaw license key converter. When I enter in my e-mail address the converter says that the e-mail that I have entered in is incorrect (I have verified the e-mail that I have used was corrected based on the online receipt from way back when…)

Some emails from the earlier versions of CPM aren’t in the database.

Use the contact form from OutlawGameTools.com and send me your name and email address – I’ll generate a new code for you.

Jay

When I work with CPM and Levelhelper and SpriteHelper the files have a tendency to not update my files, I have to drag and drop them in everytime I do a change this has forced me to go back to use TextMate for these projects

I have checked the options for auto add content but still not working properly

If you’re working with CPM you should upgrade to Outlaw:

http://outlawgametools.com/blog/upgrading-from-corona-project-manager-to-outlaw/

You need to check the Auto Add Assets box but *also* tell it which files to look for. For example, if I want a folder to watch for new audio files, I might set Auto Add Suffixes as: .wav, .mp3, .ogg

If you have no suffixes set, it will not add any new files it sees. That’s so you can auto-add your PNG files while ignoring the source Photoshop files, for example.

Jay

Ahh, thanx man

The level files are located in subfolders predeclared in the config.settings file

and the suffixes are also plhs and pshs files

When I work with CPM and Levelhelper and SpriteHelper the files have a tendency to not update my files, I have to drag and drop them in everytime I do a change this has forced me to go back to use TextMate for these projects

I have checked the options for auto add content but still not working properly

If you’re working with CPM you should upgrade to Outlaw:

http://outlawgametools.com/blog/upgrading-from-corona-project-manager-to-outlaw/

You need to check the Auto Add Assets box but *also* tell it which files to look for. For example, if I want a folder to watch for new audio files, I might set Auto Add Suffixes as: .wav, .mp3, .ogg

If you have no suffixes set, it will not add any new files it sees. That’s so you can auto-add your PNG files while ignoring the source Photoshop files, for example.

Jay

Ahh, thanx man

The level files are located in subfolders predeclared in the config.settings file

and the suffixes are also plhs and pshs files