Upgraded - Now license key isn't working

I have recently upgraded my version of Glider from 201310111528 to 201403101706.  It now says my license has expired and closes the program every 15 minutes or so.  Do I need to obtain a new license key?

I’ve attempted to contact the developers through email and the M.Y. Developers ticket system for Glider (I received a confirmation that the ticket was received), but haven’t heard from anyone (it’s been a week).  Developing in 15 minute chunks is, well, not so bueno.  

Are you using the 30 day trial? Did you buy it? If you used up your 30 day trial then yes there will be limitations. If you bought it then try uninstalling and reinstalling it again.

–SonicX278

I purchased the license over a year ago.  I’m guessing it’s because the license scheme has changed since then, but I’ll definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling it.  Thanks for your quick reply Sonic.  

Hello notchocheez,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Please re-download the installer from our website here - http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ . This should solve the expiration issues you are having. Please let us know if this helps.

@SonicX278,

Thank you for the reply. We appreciate your help!

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi M.Y.developers - I re-downloaded and re-installed Glider, and am having the same problem (exits every 15 minutes).  It’s the same version (201403101706) that I downloaded and installed on 1/20/16, which started license problem.  When I enter my license key in “Unlock Product” it returns a “License is valid.  Thank you!!” message, but then warns that it’s going to exit in 15 minutes because the product hasn’t been purchased.

M.Y.developers solved my problem, thanks!  Needed a new license key. 

Are you using the 30 day trial? Did you buy it? If you used up your 30 day trial then yes there will be limitations. If you bought it then try uninstalling and reinstalling it again.

–SonicX278

I purchased the license over a year ago.  I’m guessing it’s because the license scheme has changed since then, but I’ll definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling it.  Thanks for your quick reply Sonic.  

Hello notchocheez,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Please re-download the installer from our website here - http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ . This should solve the expiration issues you are having. Please let us know if this helps.

@SonicX278,

Thank you for the reply. We appreciate your help!

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hi M.Y.developers - I re-downloaded and re-installed Glider, and am having the same problem (exits every 15 minutes).  It’s the same version (201403101706) that I downloaded and installed on 1/20/16, which started license problem.  When I enter my license key in “Unlock Product” it returns a “License is valid.  Thank you!!” message, but then warns that it’s going to exit in 15 minutes because the product hasn’t been purchased.

M.Y.developers solved my problem, thanks!  Needed a new license key.