Upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit using APK file

I have a game from a developer which I suspect used CoronaLabs SDK because many files have “corona” in their names. The app is 32-bit and has several .so files under “armeabi-v7a” folder. Here is an image of the folder:

Is it possible for me to upgrade the game to 64-bit using the APK file only? It is a 4.5 years old game and I think I might have lost the original game files.
And if I were to hopefully find the original game files folder, is it then possible to upgrade to 64-bit (if its not possible with the APK alone)?

Since you asked the question here is my answer:

1. You can create a new 64bit apk in a newer version of Corona, then with trial and error move the bits from the old app and then resign the apk. Those files you are showing are mostly part of the engine and there will be equivalent 64 bit versions in the new apk.

2. You can “de-compile” the lua portion of the code (not what you are showing). There are a million tools online that do it. From my experience the code is very readable and then copy into a new project. You will still have to deal with deprecated or changed libraries.

But this in my opinion is a massive waste of time. You can code the entire thing faster than trying to hack together a 64 bit of a game that is probably outdated, with libraries that Google will probably not accept anyhow.