Use Vungle without ["plugin.google.play.services"] plugin

Hi, we upgraded to Admob Pro plugin,and we must remove the [“plugin.google.play.services”] plugin when building for android, but Vungle still require that.

Vungle performing good for us, and we still want to keep Vungle and the Admob for our android games at the same time, so i want to ask when you could update the Vungle plugin? Thanks.

Vungle is a 3rd party plugin maintained by Vungle themselves.

They are aware of the issue and are planning to release a version that is compatible with the Pro bundle plugins. 

However, we have not been given an ETA on when it will be released.

Hi Jadynut,

We are aware of this compatibility issue and will update the plugin in several weeks after testing. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for using Vungle.

Anna

Hi Jadynut,

We just updated corona plugin several days ago. Could you try it again with Corona daily build after 2017.3038? 

Thanks for your patience.

Anna@Vungle

Hi anna.cho

Ok thank you very much for let me know. will try it.

Vungle is a 3rd party plugin maintained by Vungle themselves.

They are aware of the issue and are planning to release a version that is compatible with the Pro bundle plugins. 

However, we have not been given an ETA on when it will be released.

Hi Jadynut,

We are aware of this compatibility issue and will update the plugin in several weeks after testing. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for using Vungle.

Anna

Hi Jadynut,

We just updated corona plugin several days ago. Could you try it again with Corona daily build after 2017.3038? 

Thanks for your patience.

Anna@Vungle

Hi anna.cho

Ok thank you very much for let me know. will try it.