Sorry, my English is not very good, I would like to ask, when I want to bring a plurality of values inserted into the mysql phpmyadmin I should use what better way is to use “network.request” or “luasocket http”, which side they should be written in, or in main.lua inside my input values .lua inside, sorry, I was just beginning to learn corona, my library foundation is very bad.
So please say straightforward, I was too afraid to speak briefly I will not read, thank you
If there is a practical example, you can refer to it when I borrow?!
I would not advise opening sockets directly to the database. The best practice is to use network.request() to call a server side script in PHP or similar, that will take the input from network.request(), make sure the data is safe, make the MySQL request for you and return a JSON string of the result data to the network.request() call.
I would not advise opening sockets directly to the database. The best practice is to use network.request() to call a server side script in PHP or similar, that will take the input from network.request(), make sure the data is safe, make the MySQL request for you and return a JSON string of the result data to the network.request() call.