Variables window not populated

I have a intermittent and reoccurring problem with the variables window.  Sometimes, I get the following error, which results in no visibility to the variables.  Restarting, deleting the .proj file, closing the project and reopening do not work.  Eventually, my variables show up again, but it is super annoying because I rely on that window a lot.  I am using the latest Glider in MAC with latest Mavericks.

Here is the error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.Model.getNumChildren(Model.java:36)

at com.MYDevelopers.LuaDebugger.LocalsView.LuaVariablesModel.getChildrenCount(LuaVariablesModel.java:114)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$DelegatingTreeModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:1836)

at org.netbeans.spi.viewmodel.Models$CompoundModel.getChildrenCount(Models.java:4439)

at org.netbeans.modules.debugger.ui.views.ViewModelListener$5.getChildrenCount(ViewModelListener.java:481)

at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelHyperNode$HyperModelChildren.getModelChildren(TreeModelHyperNode.java:240)

[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.viewmodel.TreeModelNode$TreeModelChildren.run(TreeModelNode.java:1446)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1423)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2033)

Hello Ryan,

We will have a fix for this tonight.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Ryan,

We will have a fix for this tonight.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers