Very slow Public Release download

Hello, how are you?

I uninstalled my previous version of Corona and I’m trying to download the latest Public Release, but the download is very slow, I’m getting less than 10kb/s, it would take some hours to download at this rate.

Has this happened to you? At the moment I can’t let my notebook on so I’ll try to download tomorrow, hope it works.

This is happening just with this download, my Internet speed is fine.

Thanks!

I just downloaded the latest daily build in under two minutes. Is this still happening?

Rob

Hello Rob! yes, the download is still extremely low, even reaching 0B/s at some points. Isn’t there some alternative link? My Internet speed is fine, sometimes the Corona download starts at a normal speed then it goes to less than 10kb/s

Right now, It would take me more than 3 hours to download it.

EDIT: sorry, Rob, It looks like it was some problem with my Internet Service provider, I’ll need to call them, everything is slow right now, I thinks I noticed the instability when I was downloading Corona, feel free to erase this topic if you want, sorry!

EDIT 2: just restarted my router and everything is working fine now, lol. Sometimes the simplest solution will solve it, haha!

I just downloaded the latest daily build in under two minutes. Is this still happening?

Rob

Hello Rob! yes, the download is still extremely low, even reaching 0B/s at some points. Isn’t there some alternative link? My Internet speed is fine, sometimes the Corona download starts at a normal speed then it goes to less than 10kb/s

Right now, It would take me more than 3 hours to download it.

EDIT: sorry, Rob, It looks like it was some problem with my Internet Service provider, I’ll need to call them, everything is slow right now, I thinks I noticed the instability when I was downloading Corona, feel free to erase this topic if you want, sorry!

EDIT 2: just restarted my router and everything is working fine now, lol. Sometimes the simplest solution will solve it, haha!