Vungle and Google Play

Hi, I have a 2 questions, firstly:

Do I need to somehow add Vungle SDK to my corona project?

And 2nd:

Do I have to give google play any informations about vungle or my AppID in game code is enough for monetizing?

1. Yes. You have to include the plugin in your build.settings file and then call the right API calls in your code.  You must also register with vungle, set up an account, provide bank information payouts etc.  You will get an AppID string that you will need to use in your app.

2. Not in the way you are asking.  Google doesn’t need to know anything about Vungle.  However, I believe on Android  you do have to also include the AdMob V2 plugin (it’s really a Google Play plugin) since Vungle uses API calls in that plugin.  You of course still have to setup your app on Google Play to deliver it to customers.  It’s very likely that the App ID you provide to Google Play will also be the same App ID you provide to Vungle.

Rob

In first question I meant Vungle SDK folder that you can download from their site, it has some .jar files inside.

Will vugle have informations about instals and everything without nothing more than appID in code?

And the last question. Can I have some problems if I give every site my “company” name when they request me if my company doesn’t even exist beacouse I’m 16 yrs old.

The code on the Vungle site is for Enterprise users.  To use Vungle with Corona SDK, you don’t need to download anything, just follow the instructions here:

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/vungle/index.html

Rob

We really can’t offer up legal advice.  But many developers just use their name and don’t have a legal company entity.

Rob

Thank you so much

1. Yes. You have to include the plugin in your build.settings file and then call the right API calls in your code.  You must also register with vungle, set up an account, provide bank information payouts etc.  You will get an AppID string that you will need to use in your app.

2. Not in the way you are asking.  Google doesn’t need to know anything about Vungle.  However, I believe on Android  you do have to also include the AdMob V2 plugin (it’s really a Google Play plugin) since Vungle uses API calls in that plugin.  You of course still have to setup your app on Google Play to deliver it to customers.  It’s very likely that the App ID you provide to Google Play will also be the same App ID you provide to Vungle.

Rob

In first question I meant Vungle SDK folder that you can download from their site, it has some .jar files inside.

Will vugle have informations about instals and everything without nothing more than appID in code?

And the last question. Can I have some problems if I give every site my “company” name when they request me if my company doesn’t even exist beacouse I’m 16 yrs old.

The code on the Vungle site is for Enterprise users.  To use Vungle with Corona SDK, you don’t need to download anything, just follow the instructions here:

https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/vungle/index.html

Rob

We really can’t offer up legal advice.  But many developers just use their name and don’t have a legal company entity.

Rob

Thank you so much