Vungle Dashboard - Broken For You?

Hello Developers,

Please login to Vungle and use the “filter by” option and change back and forth between today, yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days. 

Do you get random and inconsistent results for the revenue? I am in the UK and I am getting random and inconsistent results.

I hope the usual Corona forum apathy does not apply here and someone can chime in - even if it’s to say that the Vungle dashboard works fine for them.

Thanks!

I used my personal Vungle account and I can confirm that the Vungle dashboard does not update consistently when switching between the different options.

Have you reported this to Vungle?

I’ll report it myself, however the more developers who report it, the more attention it will get which will hopefully lead them to issue a fix.

Thanks Ingemar for replying.

Yes - I have reported it several times to both Chris Mock and to Anna Cho both of Vungle.

Here is the most recent reply (yesterday):

"

There was a incident several weeks ago caused by UI bug that showed abnormal numbers on the dashboard. That is resolved now and our Reporting API would report correct number. Can you try reporting api and see if that also shows irregular data? https://support.vungle.com/hc/en-us/sections/200684474-Reporting-API

"

I have yet to attempt this. Knowing now that this issue affects not just me, I will leave the API alone and alert Vungle to this thread. Vungle customer service has been excellent in the past and I have faith that they will remedy the problem.

Thanks!

I reported it to Anna Cho and I referred to this thread too.

Judging from what I see happening I think it’s only their web UI that’s still not updating properly. The reporting API will most likely report the correct numbers, although I have not verified this yet.

Thanks a lot for doing that Ingemar.

I too have referred Vungle to this thread. I’m quite sure they will take a look at it. Hopefully there are others reading this that will check their Vungle portal and report back!

Hello corona developers,

I just reproduced this dashboard issue today. Will report to our dashboard team and will update this thread soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Anna

I’ll bump this as the portal is still not fixed. Thanks.

I have contacted Vungle again today as this fault still persists and has existed for about 2 months. 

@Corona devs - please check your Vungle portal. Toggle randomly back and forth between yesterday, today, last 7 days and last 30 days and you will likely find nonsensical revenue reporting.

Thanks.

Hello,

This issue is resolved now. We pushed out the fix yesterday. Thanks for your patience and using Vungle. 

Cheers,

Anna

Thanks Anna for all your help. I’ll look forward to trying it out in the morning (GMT).

I used my personal Vungle account and I can confirm that the Vungle dashboard does not update consistently when switching between the different options.

Have you reported this to Vungle?

I’ll report it myself, however the more developers who report it, the more attention it will get which will hopefully lead them to issue a fix.

Thanks Ingemar for replying.

Yes - I have reported it several times to both Chris Mock and to Anna Cho both of Vungle.

Here is the most recent reply (yesterday):

"

There was a incident several weeks ago caused by UI bug that showed abnormal numbers on the dashboard. That is resolved now and our Reporting API would report correct number. Can you try reporting api and see if that also shows irregular data? https://support.vungle.com/hc/en-us/sections/200684474-Reporting-API

"

I have yet to attempt this. Knowing now that this issue affects not just me, I will leave the API alone and alert Vungle to this thread. Vungle customer service has been excellent in the past and I have faith that they will remedy the problem.

Thanks!

I reported it to Anna Cho and I referred to this thread too.

Judging from what I see happening I think it’s only their web UI that’s still not updating properly. The reporting API will most likely report the correct numbers, although I have not verified this yet.

Thanks a lot for doing that Ingemar.

I too have referred Vungle to this thread. I’m quite sure they will take a look at it. Hopefully there are others reading this that will check their Vungle portal and report back!

Hello corona developers,

I just reproduced this dashboard issue today. Will report to our dashboard team and will update this thread soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Anna

I’ll bump this as the portal is still not fixed. Thanks.

I have contacted Vungle again today as this fault still persists and has existed for about 2 months. 

@Corona devs - please check your Vungle portal. Toggle randomly back and forth between yesterday, today, last 7 days and last 30 days and you will likely find nonsensical revenue reporting.

Thanks.

Hello,

This issue is resolved now. We pushed out the fix yesterday. Thanks for your patience and using Vungle. 

Cheers,

Anna

Thanks Anna for all your help. I’ll look forward to trying it out in the morning (GMT).