Vungle Enterprise plugin missing iOS 64bit support

Hi Guys,

When using latest Corona Enterprise build I can see that Vungle plugin still does not support arm64 architecture:

\>\> cd ~/dev/CoronaEnterprisePlugins.2015.2533/vungle/2014.2430/iphone/ \>\> file libads-vungle.a libads-vungle.a: Mach-O universal binary with 4 architectures libads-vungle.a (for architecture armv7): current ar archive random library libads-vungle.a (for architecture armv7s): current ar archive random library libads-vungle.a (for architecture i386): current ar archive random library libads-vungle.a (for architecture x86\_64): current ar archive random library

When I launch app with Vungle ads on iPhone 6 build with 64bit support it crashes.

This effectively means that starting February 1st Enterprise projects with Vungle will not be able to submit the binaries to iTunes.

Could you look at this?

Jack - I’ve emailed Vungle and they know the update is needed asap. I will know more soon hopefully.

Unfortunately it is still not done, we might be forced to issue an update with different ad provider now!

David, could you reach out to Vungle again, please?

Jack - I believe they updated this a couple of days ago. Let me check with the team that the new version got put in the bundle for Enterprise developers…

Jack - I’m being told the Enterprise plugin download should have the latest plugin. Are you still seeing the same issue? (and are you using a recent Corona Enterprise daily build?)

Yes David you are right, it is there now!

I thought it was not updated because plugin is still under “vungle/2014.2430” directory with the old date in the name, but I can see that it has arm64 support now.

Thank you for your help!

Jack - I’ve emailed Vungle and they know the update is needed asap. I will know more soon hopefully.

Unfortunately it is still not done, we might be forced to issue an update with different ad provider now!

David, could you reach out to Vungle again, please?

Jack - I believe they updated this a couple of days ago. Let me check with the team that the new version got put in the bundle for Enterprise developers…

Jack - I’m being told the Enterprise plugin download should have the latest plugin. Are you still seeing the same issue? (and are you using a recent Corona Enterprise daily build?)

Yes David you are right, it is there now!

I thought it was not updated because plugin is still under “vungle/2014.2430” directory with the old date in the name, but I can see that it has arm64 support now.

Thank you for your help!