Vungle initialization causes app to crash with IllegalStateException

Starting from today, whenever I compile my app for Android it crashes when it tries to initialize the Vungle plugin. Nothing has changed on my end, so perhaps a new version of the plugin was pushed? Or maybe some other plugin has changed and interferes with the initialization. 

I get the following stack trace:

W/System.err( 5251): java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground() V/Corona &nbsp;( 5251): Loading via reflection: CoronaProvider.ads.vungle.LuaLoaderW/System.err( 5251): at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:299) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:352) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:219) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:239) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:230) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1080) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:573) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841) W/System.err( 5251): Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not have the right value. &nbsp;Expected 4242000 but found 0. &nbsp;You must have the following declaration within the \<application\> element: &nbsp; &nbsp; \<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google\_play\_services\_version" /\> W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.n(Unknown Source) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(Unknown Source) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil.m(Unknown Source) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.g(Unknown Source) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.getAdvertisingIdInfo(Unknown Source) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at plugin.applovin.CoronaBeacon$1$1.doInBackground(CoronaBeacon.java:85) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at plugin.applovin.CoronaBeacon$1$1.doInBackground(CoronaBeacon.java:78) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:287) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:234) W/System.err( 5251): &nbsp; &nbsp;... 4 more

Can someone help me fix this issue?

Thanks

We are looking into this!

Rob

Can you give it another try? We fixed something on the server. It could take a little bit to propagate through the servers.

Thanks

It works now, thanks!

We are looking into this!

Rob

Can you give it another try? We fixed something on the server. It could take a little bit to propagate through the servers.

Thanks

It works now, thanks!