Vungle muted IOS apps ?

I don’t know what it happens.

I just started vungle ads.

sometimes, after closing ads, app is muted. ( in the some ads)

after systemEvent, it sound again.

this happens only on IOS not on Android. (in my case)

has anyone experienced a similar phenomenon?

Yes. It happens on iOS with some ad providers. The ad provider mutes their ads which causes iOS mute. I forgot what other provider does this but if you search the forums you will find it. See if you can unmute it yourself after receiving the ad closed.

@agramonte, how would you go about muting or unmuting if the ad provider mutes the audio? Askin for a friend…

I really don’t know. I thought that Scott H had a plugin for it. I couldn’t find it. I would try pausing, playing and adjusting the audio volume using the built in corona library for audio.

Yes. It happens on iOS with some ad providers. The ad provider mutes their ads which causes iOS mute. I forgot what other provider does this but if you search the forums you will find it. See if you can unmute it yourself after receiving the ad closed.

@agramonte, how would you go about muting or unmuting if the ad provider mutes the audio? Askin for a friend…

I really don’t know. I thought that Scott H had a plugin for it. I couldn’t find it. I would try pausing, playing and adjusting the audio volume using the built in corona library for audio.

Wow.

Isn’t it serious problem?    :unsure:

I think vungle or corona has to fix this.

or I have to change other modules

We are corona. In less than 2 weeks, Corona is just an open source project on GitHub.