Sorry for the newbie question, but I’m trying to run “What’s the picture” app on my android device which downloads fine from playstore, however when I launch it I get a pop window saying :
“This device is not supported”
and the only clue I get on the logs is this error message
I/Corona ( 3571): [RevMob] WARNING: device not identified, no registration or ad unit will work
I don’t get this message on my phone neither on the logs nor on the device and the app runs fine, can anyone explain what is the meaning of this error ?
It is due to deviceId not returning the device ID anymore, I’m not sure how but revmob seems to be able to tell it isn’t the device ID. If you use build 1061 it will work, but that is the last one which does.
I sent my latest app Rate My Car 2.0 to apple with build 1061 and it has been approved, I will update with the latest build once Revmob release the new sdk. You could try submitting now with 1061, but it may not make it before 1st May.
It is due to deviceId not returning the device ID anymore, I’m not sure how but revmob seems to be able to tell it isn’t the device ID. If you use build 1061 it will work, but that is the last one which does.
I sent my latest app Rate My Car 2.0 to apple with build 1061 and it has been approved, I will update with the latest build once Revmob release the new sdk. You could try submitting now with 1061, but it may not make it before 1st May.