Warning: Libinfo call to mDNSResponder on main thread

Anyone else?

This has happened before (2 or 3 months ago) and last time I alerted RevMob they fixed the error on their side.

iOS6 (iTouch 4G). Corona SDK 1260. RevMob 5.2.1.

I’ve contacted RevMob about it!

MAS1

@Everyone who uses RevMob.

This situation is worse than I thought. I’ve just tried some of my older apps on the app store (iOS) and the apps hang when a RevMob interstitial is clicked.

A low eCPM is one thing - but crashing the app and potentially depriving us from possible IAP and revenue from iAd, Vungle or whatever else you use is quite another. Some users won’t bother to kill and restart the app - they’ll just delete it.

NICE ONE REVMOB  :angry:

I’m totally INCENSED right now. Please … contact RevMob ASAP if you are using them.

Thanks - MAS1.

@Everyone who uses RevMob.

This situation is worse than I thought. I’ve just tried some of my older apps on the app store (iOS) and the apps hang when a RevMob interstitial is clicked.

A low eCPM is one thing - but crashing the app and potentially depriving us from possible IAP and revenue from iAd, Vungle or whatever else you use is quite another. Some users won’t bother to kill and restart the app - they’ll just delete it.

NICE ONE REVMOB  :angry:

I’m totally INCENSED right now. Please … contact RevMob ASAP if you are using them.

Thanks - MAS1.