Was the advanced business apps course over-priced ?! new pricing

Hi there,

i have posted about my new course on business apps couple of days ago,

was the problem with the pricing thingy.

I set a new pricing, if it’s not, what might be the problem

http://bitmasters.usefedora.com/course/advBizApps/

Suggest helping out with newbie issues on the forums for a while and building some street cred before trying to sell a $99 tut package with a disclaimer telling the potential buyers that you’re a newbie just like them… I think part of the problem is that people don’t know who you are and what you have to offer… 

Look around, there are some selfless people on these forums and they offer so much for free and on an ongoing basis. Then occasionally when they have something they decide to offer on a chargeable basis no one doubts the quality of their work and long term support.

Please don’t take offense as none is intended. Welcome to the community.

I thougt that the content of the course what matters the most, I purchased many courses cuz i found them intersting and worthy, not cuz i already knew the instructor.

anyway, Thanks for your response ksan  :slight_smile:

Of course content is king but one can’t see the content without buying the course so the only determinant becomes the instructor and what is known about him/her. Thanks for taking my comment positively in the spirit it was provided. All the best. 

Edit : Also note, true newbies sometimes can’t evaluate the quality of content since they don’t know the subject to begin with and hence once again the reputation of instructor and his/her track record comes to the front.

there was a refund policy :slight_smile:

i got the point bro … thanks for showing me how important to first build up the reputation. didnt know it means that much :slight_smile:

Suggest helping out with newbie issues on the forums for a while and building some street cred before trying to sell a $99 tut package with a disclaimer telling the potential buyers that you’re a newbie just like them… I think part of the problem is that people don’t know who you are and what you have to offer… 

Look around, there are some selfless people on these forums and they offer so much for free and on an ongoing basis. Then occasionally when they have something they decide to offer on a chargeable basis no one doubts the quality of their work and long term support.

Please don’t take offense as none is intended. Welcome to the community.

I thougt that the content of the course what matters the most, I purchased many courses cuz i found them intersting and worthy, not cuz i already knew the instructor.

anyway, Thanks for your response ksan  :slight_smile:

Of course content is king but one can’t see the content without buying the course so the only determinant becomes the instructor and what is known about him/her. Thanks for taking my comment positively in the spirit it was provided. All the best. 

Edit : Also note, true newbies sometimes can’t evaluate the quality of content since they don’t know the subject to begin with and hence once again the reputation of instructor and his/her track record comes to the front.

there was a refund policy :slight_smile:

i got the point bro … thanks for showing me how important to first build up the reputation. didnt know it means that much :slight_smile: