Webview not displaying entire local html file

On some IOS large phones I have an intermittent issue with viewing a local html file in a native.webview. I has only happened on a few phones, but essentially it will display only one screens worth and no more. Sometimes it displays the entire page and I can scroll, but most times it cuts off at the bottom of the first screen. Hope that makes sense! Any ideas?

I have a video illustrating the behavior. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkiUpZbgYLTWifAtAhqUHsJPHlCJvA

Hi Guy.  I tried to view the video but it was forcing me to log in to Microsoft’s OneDrive which I do not have an account for.  Can you share it via a video sharing service or use a URL that doesn’t require a login?

Thanks

Rob

The same issue occurred checking for solution. The scroll is not working and html page content is not showing fully. It works on iPhone 7 plus but not on iPhone 7. 

We are going to need to see the code for your webView (and HTML source) to help with this.  Please share it with us.

Rob

Hi Guy.  I tried to view the video but it was forcing me to log in to Microsoft’s OneDrive which I do not have an account for.  Can you share it via a video sharing service or use a URL that doesn’t require a login?

Thanks

Rob

The same issue occurred checking for solution. The scroll is not working and html page content is not showing fully. It works on iPhone 7 plus but not on iPhone 7. 

We are going to need to see the code for your webView (and HTML source) to help with this.  Please share it with us.

Rob