Webview rotations and width

Hi,

I’m trying to create a simple CoronaSDK app to show my website. I would like that when users rotate his device can show website at landscape position. To do it I created following sentence at build.setting file:

settings ={ orientation =     {         default = "portrait",    -- Initial launch orientation         supported = {"landscapeLeft"},  -- Table of allowed options for auto-orientation     },     android =     {         usesPermissions =         {             "android.permission.INTERNET",         },     }, }

My config.lua:

application = { content =  { width = 320, height = 480, scale = "letterbox", xAlign = "left", yAlign = "top" }, }

And main.lua:

local webView = native.newWebView( display.contentCenterX, display.contentCenterY, 320, 480 ) webView:request( "http://www.nursicum.com/frontpage" )

It works correctly, but I detecte two bugs:

1.- When I’m in vertical mode, there is a black area at bottom of display that are not filled with webview widget. How can I do to use all of this area?

2.- When I rotate my Android device, webpageview it rotate with them but width pixels are the same that in vertical mode. And the problem is that it loses a lot of display.

I attached two captures about them.

Thanks,

HI,

I’m continue working with this problem but I doesn’t found any solution. Can anyone help me, please? I attached my code here.

HI,

I’m continue working with this problem but I doesn’t found any solution. Can anyone help me, please? I attached my code here.