We're looking for a CoronaSDK developer for a permanent position in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Hi there,

We’re looking for an enthusiastic CoronaSDK developer to join our team in Melbourne.

We’re happy to consider all experience levels but you’ll need to be available for full time hours and we insist that you work locally at our office in Melbourne. All the equipment and support you could want will be provided.

You’ll be working alongside another Corona dev and a mixed team of web and media developers. 

Phone: +613 94289558

Web: rare.com.au

Email: info@rare.com.au

Please do not contact us if you’re a recruiter, development studio or not able to physically work in Melbourne in person (this means all overseas freelancers and contractors are excluded from this offer.)

Hi,

I am a developer. I have create Stronghold with my team. I write all the code of the app expect the part on server. You can find my app on Google Play and App Store.

I can move to Melbourne.

If you want more information

arthafrance@gmail.com

Rémi du Chalard

France

Thanks for letting us know Remi. At this point we’re holding out hope that we can find someone in Australia. We’ve heard from a couple of people but we’re still interested to hear from more!

Hi,

I am a developer. I have create Stronghold with my team. I write all the code of the app expect the part on server. You can find my app on Google Play and App Store.

I can move to Melbourne.

If you want more information

arthafrance@gmail.com

Rémi du Chalard

France

Thanks for letting us know Remi. At this point we’re holding out hope that we can find someone in Australia. We’ve heard from a couple of people but we’re still interested to hear from more!

Hi Raremedia.

Please check out my portfolio and site below and let me know if you’re still looking to fill this position.

juliusbangert.com

jubjubstudios.com

Cheers

Jules

Hi Raremedia.

Please check out my portfolio and site below and let me know if you’re still looking to fill this position.

juliusbangert.com

jubjubstudios.com

Cheers

Jules