What app on the mac can upload pictures and videos to Instagram?

I like posting interesting things in my daily life to my instagram account, especially in my free time. It’s a great way to share pictures and communicate with friends. I’m enjoyable, I want to download more convenient and easy app to do this. What app on the mac can upload pictures and videos to Instagram?

Hi @LiseBmcfet and welcome to the Corona Labs Community Forums. These forums are for developers using Corona Labs products like Corona SDK to discuss building apps. We are not a general discussion forum. While someone may offer you a suggestion, we really are the wrong audience for your question. You would be better off on some other forum to get the answer to your question.

Rob

ok, thank you anyway

Hi @LiseBmcfet and welcome to the Corona Labs Community Forums. These forums are for developers using Corona Labs products like Corona SDK to discuss building apps. We are not a general discussion forum. While someone may offer you a suggestion, we really are the wrong audience for your question. You would be better off on some other forum to get the answer to your question.

Rob

ok, thank you anyway