I’m considering moving my apps to WP8, but I’m wondering what’s the best method to implement the leaderboards for this OS?
So far, I’ve been using the platform-specific leaderboards for each of Google Play (GPGS), iOS (GameCenter) and Amazon (GameCircle). Sorry if this has been asked before, I just haven’t found a definitive answer.
I don’t think Microsoft offers any built-in leaderboard like capabilities on WP8. And I’m not aware of any 3rd party alternatives either. I think most developers implement their own… or not at all.
They allegedly have a C# SDK to integrate leaderboards. I’ve not tried using them yet, so this is by no means an endorsement, but it might be something you can use.
I don’t think Microsoft offers any built-in leaderboard like capabilities on WP8. And I’m not aware of any 3rd party alternatives either. I think most developers implement their own… or not at all.
They allegedly have a C# SDK to integrate leaderboards. I’ve not tried using them yet, so this is by no means an endorsement, but it might be something you can use.