What will happen after May 1st with the old version of Revmob? Will it still work?

Hello guys I just got an update through Apple using Revmob 5.0 and Corona #992. I was wondering if the app and the ad system would work after May 1st given the change with UUID? Or do I need to update my app again with Revmob 5.1 and the new stable build (1076 build I believe) right away? I rather not of course if the app would work ok. Is this UUID issue only important when updating the app (Apple would reject it) or is it critical for the app to work after May 1st.

As you can see, I am kind of confused:(

Thanks for any info.

Mo

I also like to know what will it happen after 5/1.

By the way , the new SDK have show multi full screen problem .

The answer is that nothing will happen come May 1st. Apple is not eliminating use of the UDID or blocking it in anyway. Everything you have out there will continue to work. 

All Apple is saying is that they will reject any apps that access the UDID after May 1st during the review process. 

So you only need to eliminate use of the UDID when doing an update after May 1st in order to get future submissions approved.

Thanks a lot Puzzle Runner! I was really starting to panic since my newly updated app is going to be featured as “app of the day” May 6th! I really did not want to updated again with the new Corona build at this time. Of course I will update it later in May after the promo day. You made my day! Mo

Congrats Mo. Do you mind sharing the app name and where it was featured?

I also like to know what will it happen after 5/1.

By the way , the new SDK have show multi full screen problem .

The answer is that nothing will happen come May 1st. Apple is not eliminating use of the UDID or blocking it in anyway. Everything you have out there will continue to work. 

All Apple is saying is that they will reject any apps that access the UDID after May 1st during the review process. 

So you only need to eliminate use of the UDID when doing an update after May 1st in order to get future submissions approved.

Thanks a lot Puzzle Runner! I was really starting to panic since my newly updated app is going to be featured as “app of the day” May 6th! I really did not want to updated again with the new Corona build at this time. Of course I will update it later in May after the promo day. You made my day! Mo

Congrats Mo. Do you mind sharing the app name and where it was featured?