Whats the latest version of Text Candy?

I’ve currently got version 1.0.15, but it wont run in Corona 2189.

Keeps throwing up an error

lib\_text\_candy.lua:136: attempt to index global 'sprite' (a nil value) 

Does anyone know what the latest version is (not sure if I’ve missed on an update or if it just doesnt run any more)??

I currently have version 1.1.2. I believe version 1.1 was released to work with graphics 2.0 (which dropped the sprite library). Contact them at support AT xpressive.com with your email you used to purchase and ask for a link to download the latest. I have missed an update in the past myself and had to request it.

1.1.31 Latest.

If you have the old emails, the download links should still work.  I haven’t used any of the Particle Candy software recently, but was still able to download it from an old email I still kept.

thats for the info guys, unfortunately I don’t have an old email so I can’t just download a new version.

I contacted xpressive.com yesterday before posting here, but as of yet I’ve not heard back from them :frowning:

will have to put my new project on hold until I can get an update I guess :( 

I currently have version 1.1.2. I believe version 1.1 was released to work with graphics 2.0 (which dropped the sprite library). Contact them at support AT xpressive.com with your email you used to purchase and ask for a link to download the latest. I have missed an update in the past myself and had to request it.

1.1.31 Latest.

If you have the old emails, the download links should still work.  I haven’t used any of the Particle Candy software recently, but was still able to download it from an old email I still kept.

thats for the info guys, unfortunately I don’t have an old email so I can’t just download a new version.

I contacted xpressive.com yesterday before posting here, but as of yet I’ve not heard back from them :frowning:

will have to put my new project on hold until I can get an update I guess :(