When the application resumes after suspend, a black screen occurs for several seconds.

When the application resumes after suspend(Keep suspend for about 10 seconds), a black screen occurs(average 200ms)

Corona: Version 2019.3530 (2019.9.24)

Xcode: Version 11.0 (11A420a)

iOS SDK: iOS 13.0

Are you capturing suspend and resume system events?

Do you understand what I have said?

Rob did, but did you understand Rob? :stuck_out_tongue: this is such an odd way to respond to someone helping you, post your project, share code or something. i’ve not experienced your bug and ppl cant debug it for you if you dont share info

@pixec 

I am asking if I have explained correctly. (I’m not native English)

If you understood

So why do you request test code?

This problem has been seen since iOS 13.

Just test with the corona “hello world”.

“Black Screen” This doesn’t mean that the app doesn’t work after the black screen.

This is related to the transition effect between suspend and resume of the app.

@0x0000ff, you didn’t provide any of that information in your initial post. 

Most people are not experiencing this black screen. That usually means it’s a problem related to your environment (Computer, OS, Device, Code, etc.)

Since you didn’t say the problem is with the hello world sample app, we have to assume its a problem with your code. We don’t know if you’re trying to catch suspend/resume events and are executing code there.

We have a saying here… Help us help you!

Are you watching the console log on the device to see if there are any relevant messages?

You might want to try the latest daily build 

Rob

@Rob, I’d definitely like to point out.

I didn’t write because I needed help.

I just informed CoronaLab about the problem of maintaining quality.

p.s: I attached a video.

The video was quite helpful. I can see that happen on my device as well.

I’ll share this with engineering, but it’s probably not going to be a high priority fix.

Rob