Where can I get the last update of the MTE?

I have version 0.980 and it’s not running with the latest Corona builds.

Where can I get the latest MTE version update? Is it working with current Corona builds?

Thx for your help!

Daniela

The latest version is 0v990 for MTE, should have access to it from the normal website where it was purchased. I just ran the older project demo’s on my Corona Simulator from 0v980-19 and that seems to be working fine. My version number for corona is v2014.2399. You may need to give more details on this error.

For some reason I can’t get access to the website because my email is unknown to them, so I can’t log in.

Thank you for your info on the older version… I think i have to try it again then. I updated my version of Glider and maybe it has to do with this.

If the website doesn’t work, there is probably no way to get it anymore. But his normal gumroad or the old website that gave out the older versions should still work np?

Can you please list a link to the old website if you have it? I only have the link to the gumroad site and I’m not sure where I purchased it in the first place.

I looked in my email, he sends email by support@gumroad.com and it just says “download” and it sends you the download…that download is only from gumroad. I just logged in and tried to download MTE and it sent me the .zip np so the link still works fine.

The latest version is 0v990 for MTE, should have access to it from the normal website where it was purchased. I just ran the older project demo’s on my Corona Simulator from 0v980-19 and that seems to be working fine. My version number for corona is v2014.2399. You may need to give more details on this error.

For some reason I can’t get access to the website because my email is unknown to them, so I can’t log in.

Thank you for your info on the older version… I think i have to try it again then. I updated my version of Glider and maybe it has to do with this.

If the website doesn’t work, there is probably no way to get it anymore. But his normal gumroad or the old website that gave out the older versions should still work np?

Can you please list a link to the old website if you have it? I only have the link to the gumroad site and I’m not sure where I purchased it in the first place.

I looked in my email, he sends email by support@gumroad.com and it just says “download” and it sends you the download…that download is only from gumroad. I just logged in and tried to download MTE and it sent me the .zip np so the link still works fine.