Where to find .so files for jniLibs/armeabi-v7a ?

Hi everyone, I’m new to Corona cards, so sorry for the easy question; I following the guide here : Solar2D Documentation — CoronaCards | Android | project

where it says :
“To use CoronaCards in the designer, you need to copy […] and the .so files into the [Project Directory]/[Application Name]/src/main/jniLibs/armeabi-v7a folder.”

I’ve searched everywhere in solar2d installation and corona enterprise but I can’t find any .so files, I suppose it is libcorona.so but can’t find either, the zip for corona cards contains only CoronaCards.aar archive.

Where I can find them please?
Thank you in advance!

I don’t think you need the .so files. All the assets you’ll need come in the Corona Cards .aar file. Just add that to your project in Android Studio and proceed with development.

If you really want the .so files though, you could unzip Corona.aar which you can find here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Native\Corona\android\lib\gradle (if you’re on windows)

2 Likes

thank you very much !

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.