Which OS is Best and useful ?

Which OS is Best and useful ??

(I’m assuming it’s a business app since you posted in the Business Apps forum)

Also, I’m not sure if you’re asking about the app itself or the development platform to use. Corona SDK can be used with Windows and Mac, however if you want to deploy for Apple devices you’ll need a Mac (or something like a MacInCloud service). A Mac can be used to deploy for both Android and iOS.

As for the target OS, since Corona is a cross platform tool, there’s no simple answer to which OS is the best for deployment. You can target Android and iOS with one code base. It all depends on what kind of business app you’re going to make and what your target audience is. 

Sorry for Question is mission word “Which OS is Best and useful for Mobile ??”

You didn’t mention for which purpose you have put this queston? Please describe your question so that I can suggest you the best.

If you are asking which is the best OS to use to develop for Mobile, I would have to say it would be Apple’s Mac/OS-X.  Developing for iOS is way harder on Windows or Linux (You basically have to remote desktop into a Mac run by a pay service called MacInCloud) as Apple provides no facilities to Windows or Linux.  If your interest is Android only, then Windows and Linux are a viable development platform and they and OS-X becomes a tossup.  However from a Corona SDK perspective, because native.newText fields don’t work on Windows, if you’re going to be doing anything with text input, OS-X becomes the better choice.   Corona SDK has no support for Linux.

(I’m assuming it’s a business app since you posted in the Business Apps forum)

Also, I’m not sure if you’re asking about the app itself or the development platform to use. Corona SDK can be used with Windows and Mac, however if you want to deploy for Apple devices you’ll need a Mac (or something like a MacInCloud service). A Mac can be used to deploy for both Android and iOS.

As for the target OS, since Corona is a cross platform tool, there’s no simple answer to which OS is the best for deployment. You can target Android and iOS with one code base. It all depends on what kind of business app you’re going to make and what your target audience is. 

Sorry for Question is mission word “Which OS is Best and useful for Mobile ??”

You didn’t mention for which purpose you have put this queston? Please describe your question so that I can suggest you the best.

If you are asking which is the best OS to use to develop for Mobile, I would have to say it would be Apple’s Mac/OS-X.  Developing for iOS is way harder on Windows or Linux (You basically have to remote desktop into a Mac run by a pay service called MacInCloud) as Apple provides no facilities to Windows or Linux.  If your interest is Android only, then Windows and Linux are a viable development platform and they and OS-X becomes a tossup.  However from a Corona SDK perspective, because native.newText fields don’t work on Windows, if you’re going to be doing anything with text input, OS-X becomes the better choice.   Corona SDK has no support for Linux.

I think it is iOS

I think it is iOS