Why sublime text does not show specific error message

I develop applications in mac osx environment, when there is a problem in my project, I can only see the sublime text of the terminal display “Runtime error”. Previously, I’ll get the window platform specific hints specific error occurred in which file which line. I now mac osx is 10.9, sublime text 3059, corona sdk 2189.

I’m not sure why that would be.  Perhaps you could try downloading the current release of Corona SDK.

How are you running your project in Corona Editor?

Also, what version of Corona Editor are you using?  Choose Corona Editor > About Corona Editor… to find out.

Whether I use corona editor 1.0, or released the latest version of the github have suffered such problems. As for how to use, is through the command + f10 shortcut to start simulator.

when i start the Terminal ,the simulator will start but in the shell ,it shows like the terminal ended.Is this cause the problem?

%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7%202

When i lanuched the terminal ,the simulator was started but in the shell it shows the terminal had ended.Is this caused the problem?Looking forward to your answer !
coronaerror_zpsa9e935d3.png

I’m not sure why that would be.  Perhaps you could try downloading the current release of Corona SDK.

How are you running your project in Corona Editor?

Also, what version of Corona Editor are you using?  Choose Corona Editor > About Corona Editor… to find out.

Whether I use corona editor 1.0, or released the latest version of the github have suffered such problems. As for how to use, is through the command + f10 shortcut to start simulator.

when i start the Terminal ,the simulator will start but in the shell ,it shows like the terminal ended.Is this cause the problem?

%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7%202

When i lanuched the terminal ,the simulator was started but in the shell it shows the terminal had ended.Is this caused the problem?Looking forward to your answer !
coronaerror_zpsa9e935d3.png