Widget Candy Calendar Question

Hello,

I need a way to show a calendar and let the user select a day. I saw they have one in the Widget Candy collection. Will this work well for this? If I have a screen with a textbox to show the selected date and add a small calendar icon to click to view the calendar, what is the best way to do this? Can I show the calendar over everything else to use and then hide it? Or even draw a panel and place the calendar in it? I really don’t want to leave the scene for this.

Thanks,

Warren

I found out the calendar is a popup so I don’t have to worry about handling this part. I think I am going to purchase it because I need this sort of interface for my app and hate to go through coding it myself.

Warren

Have you had a lot of time to play with this? How does it work? We are thinking about setting up some sort of calendar kiosk around here, but I’m not exactly sure where to start.

I found out the calendar is a popup so I don’t have to worry about handling this part. I think I am going to purchase it because I need this sort of interface for my app and hate to go through coding it myself.

Warren

you made ​​the calendar?

Have you had a lot of time to play with this? How does it work? We are thinking about setting up some sort of calendar kiosk around here, but I’m not exactly sure where to start.

you made ​​the calendar?