Widget Candy vs Corona Widget 2.0 - Comparison available?

Hi, I’m trying to come up to speed in Corona development and my first project is what some might call a “business app”… I already own a license to Widget Candy and can go with it. I also see that the Corona out of box experience now include widgets. 

I would love to see a comparison chart showing features both have and features one or the other don’t have. Speed comparisons etc. 

I am wondering if such comparison data exists. Thanks for your help.

Just wondering of this library is still supported. 

I use Widget Candy and I’ve had no performance issues.  WIth regard to features, there is no comparison, Widget Candy has far more features.   I am looking forward to a larger feature set with Corona widgets, but for now, Widget Candy is great and since you already paid to use it, I recommend it.  My biggest complaint regarding business apps is true for both Corona widgets and Widget Candy and that is that you can’t use native text inputs in the Windows simulator.  I really wish that Corona supported some kind of forms mechanism like the one used in Visual Basic.  But I understand that the emphasis is on games and apps that involve touching and clicking.

Just wondering of this library is still supported. 

I use Widget Candy and I’ve had no performance issues.  WIth regard to features, there is no comparison, Widget Candy has far more features.   I am looking forward to a larger feature set with Corona widgets, but for now, Widget Candy is great and since you already paid to use it, I recommend it.  My biggest complaint regarding business apps is true for both Corona widgets and Widget Candy and that is that you can’t use native text inputs in the Windows simulator.  I really wish that Corona supported some kind of forms mechanism like the one used in Visual Basic.  But I understand that the emphasis is on games and apps that involve touching and clicking.