Will Particle Candy be updated for Graphics 2.0?

I got the DL from x-pressive (and FAST!) Love the new effect like dragon fire. I already added to my next title (coming soon :slight_smile: I also impress that after all that time since I did not update the library, my old game worked work with the updated library just fine. By the way the issue was that when I bought the library years ago, I had a different email! Thanks again Naomi, guys. Mo

Is it still working in “Graphics 1.0 Compatibility mode” without a “Pro subscription” on devices as it did?

Found the answers…

Working in G1 Compatibility mode? Partwise!

Working without Premium Graphics? YES!

That’s ok for me… as far as it stays this way.

One more time: GREAT WORK!

Exactly, you don’t need a Corona Pro subscription to use Particle Candy, just use the latest public build. note that you should use Particle Candy in Graphics 2.0 mode (which is enabled by default when using the latest Corona release).

Great job updating all your products for G2 compatibility. Literally one day after the release your updates came out. Thank you very much!!! I can’t wait to see how much further you will take your products leveraging the new G2 capabilities. 

I’ve emailed support twice about whether an update for Graphics 2.0 is planned but have received no reply. Anyone else heard anything?

Yes, all Candy libraries, Particle Candy, as well as Widget Candy and Text Candy, have been updated to be Graphics 2.0 compliant. Please note that you need to use the latest version of the Corona SDK (CoronaSDK-2013.2076 or above), otherwise you’ll get some errors (this is because Corona API has changed with Graphics 2.0).

By the way, the recent Particle Candy update added lots of new sample effects, together with an effect browser to conveniently go through all the included sample codes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_OBW3_6js

Is it still working in “Graphics 1.0 Compatibility mode” without a “Pro subscription” on devices as it did?

Found the answers…

Working in G1 Compatibility mode? Partwise!

Working without Premium Graphics? YES!

That’s ok for me… as far as it stays this way.

One more time: GREAT WORK!

Exactly, you don’t need a Corona Pro subscription to use Particle Candy, just use the latest public build. note that you should use Particle Candy in Graphics 2.0 mode (which is enabled by default when using the latest Corona release).

Great job updating all your products for G2 compatibility. Literally one day after the release your updates came out. Thank you very much!!! I can’t wait to see how much further you will take your products leveraging the new G2 capabilities. 

Hello

There is a function spriteSheetToImageSheet in the “framework-sprite-legacy” 

local function spriteSheetToImageSheet( spriteSheet ) assert( false, "spriteSheetToImageSheet() is not implemented." ) return nil end

Can anyone know how to implement that?

Thank you~

Hello

There is a function spriteSheetToImageSheet in the “framework-sprite-legacy” 

local function spriteSheetToImageSheet( spriteSheet ) assert( false, "spriteSheetToImageSheet() is not implemented." ) return nil end

Can anyone know how to implement that?

Thank you~