Windows Live Build - Android Devices Not Updating

My first time today attempting to use Live Build with two android devices, emailed the APK files and installed them and have them running.  I’ve followed the instructions closely and upon saving minor changes to main.lua locally (on Windows) I’m not seeing the program update at all on the two Android devices.

If anyone could help I’d be happy :slight_smile:

Hey, so I tried - everything still works. Check if your devices and your PC are in same network, and if you can access one another via network. You can run some web server on your PC.

You can do it with something like starting MiniWeb server on your PC and trying to access it with Crome from android browser via your IP.

If you have python installed, you can do it by simply running “python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000” on your PC

Hey, so I tried - everything still works. Check if your devices and your PC are in same network, and if you can access one another via network. You can run some web server on your PC.

You can do it with something like starting MiniWeb server on your PC and trying to access it with Crome from android browser via your IP.

If you have python installed, you can do it by simply running “python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000” on your PC