[WIP] Retrowars

Hi all,  I have been persuaded/pushed/bullied by some work colleagues into starting a blog detailing the work on my current game.  The main reason for this is so that they can keep a track of its progress and make sure I actually get round to finishing it.

I’m not very good at a: writing, and b: programming so updates may be infrequent but they will happen as this game is something that I really want to get done.

Introducing Retrowars

Enjoy.

@Appletreeman,

That page looks really nice. Hope you are able to keep the blog updated… I know I thought I about doing something like that years ago, and kept putting it off… cause I figured, based on my track record, I would not update it enough.

So it is good to see someone get something like that started. i think it will be an interesting and informative read.  Thanks for sharing.

Bob 

@Appletreeman,

That page looks really nice. Hope you are able to keep the blog updated… I know I thought I about doing something like that years ago, and kept putting it off… cause I figured, based on my track record, I would not update it enough.

So it is good to see someone get something like that started. i think it will be an interesting and informative read.  Thanks for sharing.

Bob