Wordpress app- getting the plug-in data from wordpress

Hi, I am very new to Corona. But, I am using Worona plugin in wordpress to create my website, but the plugin is not able to read the data from the webpages, as they are made using other plugin.

So, my website is a forum, and I use an app called “Anspress” to manage user accounts, questions and answers. When I use Worona, it cannot fetch the data from the other plugins. Does anybody know a workaround to that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks

Hi @dshishir42. Welcome to the Forums!

We think Worona is a cool tool. But at the same time, it is a 3rd party tool that we didn’t create. If you’re having problems with it, you’re going to have more luck contacting the author.

Rob

Hey Rob, thanks for the input. But, in general, how do you fetch a plug-in data using Corona? Or is it even possible? Thanks!

Outside of whatever Worona supports, the only other thing, out of the box that Corona can do with Wordpress is fetch RSS feeds.

Rob

Hi @dshishir42. Welcome to the Forums!

We think Worona is a cool tool. But at the same time, it is a 3rd party tool that we didn’t create. If you’re having problems with it, you’re going to have more luck contacting the author.

Rob

Hey Rob, thanks for the input. But, in general, how do you fetch a plug-in data using Corona? Or is it even possible? Thanks!

Outside of whatever Worona supports, the only other thing, out of the box that Corona can do with Wordpress is fetch RSS feeds.

Rob